Life has continued at the new 'normal' pace for the last 6 weeks. I'm still alive and going! Healthy and training. I have my Monument Half Marathon this coming weekend in Nebraska with Katie and Corey! So pumped about it! We don't have any tests this upcoming week! PRAISES! Time to be used extremely wisely to catch up!
2. It's FALL...the leaves are changing! YAY! I didn't have trees last fall in Nebraska! So exciting! :)
3. Birds are starting to fly......
3. A typical Thursday Night: we drop our bookbags at the door, totally checked out for the week, but have umpteen hours of studying left....LOL! :)
4. Granny sent us flowers....my favorite combination! :)
5. I get notes in the mail everyday! :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend and week!
|~Until then, I will be studying!~|