Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Reflection

Good Morning All!  I haven't written in quite some time.  Our journey has continued.  Over the past two months, we have moved back to Nebraska from Texas, I have competed in Age Group Nationals for olympic distance triathlon, we have put a ton of effort and love into rebuilding our home that had been rented out for the past year and a half, I have traveled to see Mama, Kristin (my sister), and Dad, I have been to Texas with a friend to visit her family, and we have been blessed with good health.  For all of this I am grateful!

I have recently adopted a purposeful 'attitude of gratitude' which has changed my life.  This is sometimes very hard to do if I am tired, hungry, or a combination of both...LOL, but this is the part of being intentional that makes the huge difference.  It's not just when I feel like being grateful, but looking for opportunities to thank my Savior for what He has provided for us!


God is everywhere and in everything.  His Word penetrates my heart as I have devoted most of my early mornings to Him.  It is incredible to see the journey/quest He has put before me.  Not knowing what is ahead and trying to learn how to grasp the concept of being-in-the-moment is what I am really praying for and striving for right now.  Not to be distracted, but to stay focused on what is eternally important and knowing the difference.

No comments: