Love Is....

Love Is....

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Peace

This day was amazing as it started out with a hike with friends and family!


"You will go out in joy
    and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
    will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
    will clap their hands."
~Isaiah 55:12~

Awesome temperature! Beautiful morning!
Inspiring!

We have been wanting to do a hike for quite some time and today was the day!  WOW, oh WOW, am I sure glad we did!  Laura and Mayda met me at what is called "Bead Mountain."  It's right here in our neck of the woods.  We met there and began our hike at a wonderful 56*!!



Oh, the views!


God!

Can't you just imagine the ole' wagon trail passing through on the Oregon Trail?

Friends!  We made it to the top!

After our hike, it was off to work!  So grateful that we made time for these moments.  Such great memories shared with friends.  Nothing can replace the time spent in God's country with people that you love.  Part of my job today was to recycle our broken refrigerator.  I knew exactly where I would go when Heath mentioned it.  Langer Industrial, my client.  It is so fun in my job because I get to know people and their services right here in our own town!  This gentleman is from Kansas and you can tell that he is passionate about what he does.  If you ever need recycling here in the Scottsbluff area, I would highly recommend Langer Industrial on the corner of the Beltline and 5th Avenue.

That big HUGE claw is squishing our fridge at the moment!

Lunch and then packed a picnic for tonight!

Nothing like fresh corn on the cob!

Garry and Me

My father-in-law loves tractor pulls, so I invited him as soon as I found out about the county fair pull!  We met at the park in Mitchell and had our picnic, complete with a piece of chokecherry pie.  He is very fond of this particular dessert, especially when the berries are in season!  We had an absolutely lovely evening with the best seats in the house.  We sat at the '50 yard line' of a tractor pull at the very top, middle.  Great breeze from the back and awesome views.  Thankful for this bonding time with Garry!

If you have never been to a pull, I would highly recommend it.  Take ear plugs and plan on having a really fun evening!

No comments: