Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Top Golf and Fishing


I worked this morning and Heath took the boys and Jaime to Allen to play Top Golf.  They said it was super fun....something that none of them had ever done.  Looks cool!

Lunch at Cane's Chicken

After I got off work, we all got to go to the Denton house to fish!  I was super exhausted from the week so I barely made it into the house to the bed before falling asleep for several hours.  It was nice just taking my time, resting, and reading while I watched the boys fish down at the pond. 

My view from up by the house.

I finally had the energy to go out and join them on the water, fishing.  It was a beautiful evening.  I got out there just in time for the sunset.  The boys and Jaime caught a ton of fish.  They were all smiles.  :)  We fished until dark!!

16# of FISH!!!!!

Joy is everywhere with God!

Father and Son

Gutting lessons.  Teamwork!

No comments: