Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Worship and Paintball

We had one combined worship service this morning.  Since there was only one service, Heath and I sent the boys to church and we helped serve in the nursery with Rosa.  Jaime had already met Mr. and Mrs. Gound the other day when we made earrings, so they all got to sit together.  :)

Next stop, FISH FRY!  Heath threw the fresh fish on the stove and cooked up his amazing fish.  He is an incredible cook for which I am thankful!  He is so wonderful in more ways than I can explain.


The kids wanted to go paintballing, so before they came, I found a Groupon for a place north of here just a little bit.  Jaime needed a long sleeved t-shirt, so Heath stopped by our apartment to get one.  Andrew wasn't feeling real well so he stayed at our apartment to rest.  Heath took Jaime and Justin on up and I met them up there on my bike.  It was a great ride!  Hot, sweaty, and hot, but beautiful country roads.

Much to my surprise, when I arrived, they asked me if I wanted to play.  I politely declined, never really have been intrested in getting pegged with flying paint.  Turns out we already paid for four and only had three playing, so I joined.  I was still wearing my biking get-up, bright colors, and bike shoes....not super conducive for paintball, but oh-well.  These are moments with my family I will cherish!

Having fun!

My stellar multi-sport outfit!

Good *T*I*M*E*S*!

No comments: