Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, June 8, 2015

Project Day


I was given this cute little three-drawer deal at work.  When I received this gift, I knew exactly what I would do with it!  I have been wanting to make Miss Mya a food bowl stand to get her food up off the floor.  With that fourth leg missing, she has to balance on just one front leg.  By raising her food to her level, I feel like there is less strain on her front leg.  The height was perfect!  I simply put a clear coat on the top to seal it up and used a saw-saw to cut a round hole that I traced out for her bowl.  I am proud to say that I am very pleased with the way it turned out.  The top drawer doesn't really work since the bowl sits in the way, but the other two drawers are great for dog-stuff storage.  She doesn't seem to mind eating at her new stand!


When I went home earlier this spring, I visited Kyle and Liz's home in Missouri.  I was super impressed by her guest bathroom theme:  "You are My SunShine."  I asked if she would mind if I transitioned this idea in my bathroom.  She didn't mind at all.

I have been keeping a clear curtain up in our bathroom up until this point because I just didn't have the perfect curtain to complete the room.  After seeing her theme in a cute grey and yellow chevron, I knew that I could come up with something that would go with our bright orange paint.  So, on a mission I went....AND the above is what I found!  IT IS AWESOME!  :)

No comments: