Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Life's Adventures!

Hi Daddy,

Thank you for calling me tonight! I hope that I didn't sound short with you. LOL, I was amidst a chicken crisis in the kitchen. She was frozen solid and her head/neck still in cavity....when Heath got home from work. My goal was to have her in the oven baking so it would smell good when he arrived. FAIL....but lesson learned and it was a funny one! She's cookin' now for tomorrow night! Heath had his favorite brats and baked beans and I had baked beans and your famous corn chips! Oh, the young married days! We have come so far in our marriage yet I still have so much to learn. It is super fun to be married to a wonderful, loving, steadfast man! I am very blessed! 

I just got out of the bath and am relaxing on the couch in my camo sweatpants. I plan to work from home ALL day tomorrow and hopefully Thursday morning.

Love you,

~Kinsey

No comments: