Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, June 1, 2018

Happy June!

Just a great picture I took this morning to the capture life's little moments.  Thankful for taking the time to sit and eat breakfast (fresh chicken eggs straight from our girls) outside (our sliding door works now, creating a whole new outlet to the great outdoors to appreciate!), to enjoy the dogs "bothering/licking/sniffing/wanting-to-play fetch/tug-of-war" with me while I eat and the cats rubbing up all over my legs, enjoying the beautiful new re-purposed barn find oldschool school desk (sporting my favorite colors).  This is a project I worked on with my Daddy = special!  The chairs in the background of this photo are also very special to me as they were handmade by my daddy and a good family friend that has moved on to his Heavenly home.  These are the moments that mean the most to me as I sit back and reflect.  It's not a being "superwoman" doing 100 thousand different things in ONE, yes, only one, 24 hour day.  It's not about checking the things off my "to-do" list.  It's not about rushing from this activity or task to the next allowing my joy to be stolen.  It's about taking life back and living in the present moment.  Just being content by living and loving the place and people and situations God has in my life right now.  He is in control and He is writing my story, HOW exciting!  I'm along for the ride and must do my part of being obedient.

"Yet, O Lord, you are our Father.  We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand."  ~Isaiah 64:8

No comments: