Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Day #9: Thursday

I must really like food!!  And these dishes are so fun!
All different colors!

I'm beginning to feel some pressure, some fear of the known.  What will it be like when I return home and back into my wonderful life back in Nebraska?  How will I continue doing all my pelvic floor therapy sessions?  How will I work them into my daily routine?  Am I going to be able to practice these wonderfully helpful relaxation techniques at home?  Will I be able control my obsessions, compulsions, my busyness?  Will I be able to do all this while maintaining a home, a job, a farm, and loving my husband?

Reminded of scripture this morning:  "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God."

~Philippians 4:6~

Yes, God!

Baked some of my Farmer's Market asparagus this morning!

I had two PT sessions with Rose today and sort of getting nostalgic and not ready for this 'camp' to be over yet.  I feel like I have learned a ton but still have so much more to learn.  I know my mama is flying in this afternoon and then tomorrow will be my last day and we will drive home together, for which I am grateful.

I reviewed all the literature given to me
by Mayo in each division I attended.

Mayo has given me so many resources, folders and folders full, to use once I return home.  Things that I may have forgotten or just need to freshen up on.  These are great resources to also share with others that may have questions.  I am blessed and so grateful for this experience.

So many fun places that I have
had the chance to experience their food!

Woah, soreness today!  I totally was right that I would be sore.  @not in high school anymore...lol!  It was totally worth it though!  Ever since I went to that Tai Chi Chih class, I had been contemplating treating myself to a manicure and pedicure.  The teacher had a french done on her nails and they looked so nice!  With Garry and Barb's 50th wedding celebration immediately upon my return home, I thought it would be fun to surprise Heath and be all girly!  Mama's flight was scheduled to get into Minneapolis midafternoon and then she still had to take the shuttle to my house, so I had just the right amount of time built into my afternoon for this little treat!

So glad I did it!  It was a LOVELY treat!

The timing couldn't have worked out better!  As soon as my nails had dried, I headed home just in the nick of time.  Mama was just a few minutes away from the house!  Perfect!  Thank you Lord for getting my mama here safely.  So excited for our evening tonight, tour of Mayo, and drive home together tomorrow!

Both of us were super hungry, so first order of business was taking her to Forager's.  We were delighted in our walk to the restaurant because it was a beautiful evening and Mama got to see the neat little neighborhoods and cute homes!

We split Pad Thai and Nachos (above).  Both great choices!

Twins?!


After dinner, we were even more happy that we walked in order to 'walk off' some of our supper!  My plan was to take her to Flapdoodle's for ice cream, but we decided that would have to wait until tomorrow, we were stuffed!  We chatted late into the night!

No comments: