Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year

Good Morning 2014~The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen you frame.  You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.  Isaiah 58:11.  What a great verse for our new year!

Defining Moments of 2013

January-I made a very hard decision of leaving vet school after one semester.  This was a life-changing decision as vet school has always been a dream of mine.  I got in to University of Illinois right after undergrad and decided to pursue a masters at Colorado State University first.  Then, I spent the next four years trying to get back in.  Finally, last fall, 2013, I got the call from the dean of Kansas State University that I was on the waiting list.  A few days later I was accepted into the Class of 2016.                                                                                                                                                                               



February-I made the decision to leave my position in the Class of 2016 and go back to work at Stateline and assume the new position as the Safety Manager based out of Bridgeport.  Heath and I were sent to an awesome conference, at the American Institute of Baking, for food sanitation.  While it was an excellent conference and we learned a ton, Heath ended up in the ER in Manhattan, Kansas.  My first time experiencing Heath's low blood sugar levels due to his inability to keep food down.  It was scary.  I called Barb, his mama, several times throughout the evening for reassurance.  I just remember hearing this song on the radio:  "Your Love Never Fails" by Newsboys that just kept saying in the chorus, "There may be pain in the night, but JOY comes in the morning!"  What great hope He has given us!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrc1xHEwtLY


March-To Be Continued....

No comments: