Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beautiful Saturday

Today is the day the Lord hast made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Psalm 118:24

That is exactly how I feel today!  This morning I had an eye exam and they said that everything looks good, no changes in my prescription!  Praises!  I was able to also get new lenses for my glasses as they were actually too strong.  I have an eye coverage insurance plan which helped me out alot.  The even better part is that they put my new lenses in my old frames and fitted me all today!

I went for a 18.5 mile bike ride with Brian around the entire town of Manhattan.  It was really beautiful!  We continued with the new part of Linear Trail I found the other day.  It was about 55* and sunny and quite breezy, making for an added challenge!


After the bike, I went for a walk with Mikaela, Melissa, Briggs, and Dalton (Mikaela's red healer).  I took them up the big hill and through the beautiful neighborhoods which have treated me well for the past 6 months.  It was a nice walk and the dogs got to run off leash for a while at the park!

As I am writing, I am anticipating Heath's arrival to Manhattan.  We have a food safety conference for work starting Monday and continuing through Thursday of this week.  I just received the call!  He is in town!  I am going to go meet him now!  :)

No comments: