Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Tractor Restoring Day

We had a great day today out at Barb and Garry's!  Daddy came to visit to help us work on our new tractor.  When we bought our new tractor, Garry took it back to his house to put in his shop.  Heath asked Garry to hold off on any fixes and tune-ups because my dad wants to help with them and to learn how to do it as well.  A couple of weeks ago, we picked this weekend to be the one to fix up our new tractor.  The weather was perfect, we couldn't have picked a better weekend in March if we tried.

Givin' Her A Bath

I think I can, I think I can!!!!

While they were happily working on the tractor, I took my mountain bike for a ride down an old dirt road.  It was FABULOUS!  My first outdoor ride of the season...thankful it was on my mountain bike and not my road bike.  Still a little gun-shy of the road bike since my last ride of the outdoor season last fall I had my accident on top of the Wildcat hills.  This ride was perfect today!


I reached the Summit!

SUCCESS!

The Journey Heading Home!

Got to pressure wash some vehicles.  CLEAN!

No comments: