Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Mama!

Happy Birthday to this lovely lady I am *proud* to call MY Mama!

Heath got up and went to get his blood drawn in Longmont and let me stay in bed to rest.  He had a wonderful day planned and wanted me feeling better!  I just laid there and relaxed.  Then, I couldn't rest anymore because I wanted to get up, get dressed, and try to make the best of it!  I had fun getting ready to CMT (country music television) and singing my heart out by myself in the hotel room!

I laid out my outfit for our dinner reservations at The Fort for tonight.  Bill, Heath's brother, got the recommendation from a friend.

My dress for tonight with a view of the park from
our window.

Firehouse Subs ~ Heath's FAvOriTE!

We started our day out of the hotel with some Firehouse Subs, one of Heath's favorites!

What a wonderful trip this is, I just wish I was feeling better.  My mouth feels like acid is burning all of the way up my esophagus into my mouth and over my tongue.  I have no idea what is causing it.  (Not super nice details, but WOAH does it NOT feel good!)

Heath took me to get some ice cream to help
with the burning.  He is *SO* sweet!

Then, he took me shopping.  (I ended up with this dress!)

This one was a close second, but I ended up
with the next one!

#2!

When we finished our day out-and-about, we ended back up at the hotel where we got ready for supper.  We decided it would be fun to dress up and so I brought the dress Heath picked out for me last year!  It was really fun to wear it out on the town.  *I even wore heels, carried a purse, curled my hair, and wore makeup!*  ~This doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it is fun!

Leaving the hotel for our supper.

Fun pictures in the parking lot!

Funny Faces!

Selfie ~ clouds rolling in made it a bit chilly.

Someone graciously took this awesome photo with The Fort
in the background.

Kinsey:  Quail, vanilla mint peas, and mashed potatoes
with rosemary.

Heath:  Triple crown:  buffalo, elk, and quail with vanilla
mint peas, and mashed potatoes with rosemary.
What a lovely day!  Thank you Honey!  Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings!

No comments: