Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, April 17, 2015

Oh, Life!

Shortly after I got home, I was working in the garage when I heard a shotgun very close.  When I came out to see what was going on, I was surprised to see this.....

Yes, Heath was after those darn black birds (who were raising a ruckus) and sure enough, he got one and DROPPED it on our house roof.  Seriously, oh Life!


I had a project tonight for my chickens.  I thought it would be really neat to hang a couple of waterers in the trees around the yard so that the birds could get a drink as they are out-and-about around the house.  Heath went to the store and bought the appropriate hardware to be able to hang them and tonight he helped me by drilling a hole in the top so we could hang the waterers from the trees.  A little baling twine and wah-laa!

Finished product!

No comments: