Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

~Comfort~


This was a weekend of comfort.....Saturday morning I got up and got my flat tire changed and threw a few things in a suitcase and  hit the road.  This is my one and only weekend until probably mid-October to be able to get away.  I drove through several small towns looking for a place to get the nail pulled out of my good tire as my spare is not full sized.  I finally found a wonderful man who's grandson was helping him on Saturday morning.  They were super sweet and had me out of there in no time at all!


I ended up making it to Western Nebraska before my favorite ice cream place closed!  I even got to surprise Heath!  A perfect weekend getting to see my church family and friends!  Great fellowship that was very much so needed as well as being surrounded by pure countryside!  BEAUTIFUL!


No comments: