Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, September 14, 2012

Pictures


About a month ago, I decided to try to get this photo printed. I tried for a long time to find a place that would print panoramas.  So, I finally came to the conclusion of "Go BIG or Go Home!  LOL!  Instead of printing a normal, regular sized one, I decided (with a little encouragement from a friend) to make it 1 foot by 6 feet!  When Heath received it rolled up on his doorstep, I think he was a little shocked at the size.  Before I knew it, he had it up on his office wall in Bridgeport.  I got the picture below in a text today while at school!  I am so happy that he likes it!  He actually had to build a backboard/support system for the back in order to stretch the canvas over it.  I'm super impressed and look forward to seeing it in real life!  :)


No comments: