Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Home Sweet Illinois


Mama's little girl is finally coming home!  I will be heading to Denver to stay with a friend this afternoon and I will head out on an early morning flight into STL!  My Mama will be picking me up in St. Louis, Missouri and we plan to go shopping.

Believe it or not, this is my 10 year class reunion weekend!  I sooo look forward to visiting with Rochester High School Class of 2004!  I pray for a very blessed weekend as we all reconnect.  There is nothing like going back to your hometown.  It is wonderful!!

 Before I leave, I am taking a nice relaxing morning to catch up on my chores, bills, weeding our garden, and watering.  I also made some early morning zucchini bread and oatmeal raisin cookies for my boys while I am away.  Thanks to the Wildtree tasting party I attended, the boys have a "ready-to-eat" meal to throw on the grill tomorrow night!  Both dogs are passed out on my office floor and my kitty is curled up between my arms while I type.  Life on a farm is such a blessing!

Picture at my sister, Kristin's, graduation from Vanderbilt University.

No comments: