Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, June 30, 2014

Travels


Our last day of Mama/daughter time was magnificent!  Believe it or not, we decided to do a bit more shopping on the way to the airport.  There were a few more items that I thought would be fun to shop for while still with my Mama.  Turns out we did ONE-STOP-SHOPPING at G.W.'s (remember from previous post what that stands for?)  Goodwill!  It is a great place to shop as everything is used and typically inexpensive.  Usually a 'hit-or-miss' type of place, it was all hit for me today!  I got so lucky!  It seemed like everything that I tried on fit and was super cute.  It has been a long time since I felt cute when I get dressed.  How fun to have a new wardrobe for under $150!!  That would be a couple of pair of jeans anywhere else!  The Springfield G.W.'s actually help the community by providing jobs for people with disabilities.  Watch this awesome video:  http://www.llgi.org/.

Once we arrived at the airport in St. Louis, we were determined to get some ice cream.  I guess, I was determined to get some ice cream.  Mama decided to park the car and come in with me to hang out until my flight out.  They actually let her get a "behind the scenes" pass to go through security with me and sit with me at my gate.  (Typically, this pass is for parents of children under the age of 17, but they said it was ok since we were getting ice cream together!)  It was awesome!

My flight went well and I actually touched down in Denver before Mama got home.  We both made it  home safely and had a great weekend together!  When I got back home, Heath had all the lights on for me and greeted me with a huge hug!  I LOVE HIM!

No comments: