Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Home SWEET Home

Jasper getting his usual drink.
Beautiful floor boys, THANK YOU!  :)

I got a wonderful 40 minute phone call from my oldest son while I was gone.  It was awesome!  During our conversation he said that they were working on a project, but he couldn't tell me what it was.  So, this morning, when I went to wake him up, I jumped into his bed and gave him a big bear hug to welcome him home!  The first thing he did was ask me, "Did you like our project!?

"YES!" I exclaimed.  "The mudroom floor looks awesome and you guys even painted behind the hot water heater!"
  
He said, "No, we did something else too!  Go look downstairs outside the back door!"  So I did.

Much to my total surprise, they had built my outdoor shower.  Now, this was something that I saw on Houzz.com, which is an awesome, dreaming type site.  Well, my husband made my dream come true.  Something that I just tossed out there one time, thinking that it would be fun sometime down the road.  I called Heath at work and he could hardly understand me I was so excited!

SURPRISE!



No comments: