Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, July 24, 2014

MICE with the Chickens

I have really been having trouble with finding mouse droppings in my chicken coop...in their food too!  I have been totally disgusted and really did not know what to do because setting a trap would catch my chickens and putting out poison would kill them.  I had the kitten in there the other day, but the girls didn't really care for that much.  Heath had a great idea and bought one of those live traps.

Tonight, when I got home from work, my Daddy and Heath were sitting on the new trailer Dad brought for us!  To drive in and see both my role models right there chatting, my heart melted.  Anyway, they said they had a present for me.  I said, "I know, that is awesome, thank you!!"  Referring to the trailer...no yet another surprise.  Heath had caught 11 mice in ONE day, in ONE live trap in our chicken coop!  So I was not imagining things.  We let our kitten have some fun with them before we got rid of them.

No comments: