Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Dinner

Sunday after church Heath and I invited his parents and his aunt and uncle.  They are from Texas and they stay here in the summer in their parents old farmstead.  It is a great little house in which Heath and I have both stayed over the course of the past few years.

We had a nice dinner and WONDERFUL dessert!  Beth brought two kinds of homemade pie:  peach and raisin.  She had butter pecan ice cream to go with it!  Talk about amazing!  If you have never heard of raisin pie, much like myself, you will be presently surprised.  WOW!  Thank you Beth!  

We had a very nice visit and gave the tour of our place.  They had not had a chance to see it since we got married and moved in together.  They were pleasantly surprised by the progress.

Our company even ended up working on the barn with Heath.  What a wonderful blessing!

After everyone left, Heath and I both did our thing outside.  He sprayed weeds and worked on the barn some more while I maintenanced and cleaned all of our vehicles.

Once it was dark, we called it a day.  Shortly after, Barb called to tell us to look at the special moon.  I did the best I could to capture it.  It was really pretty, big and bright!

No comments: