Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Photoshoot: Keenan's Senior Pics and Family

Heath and I had the nursery for Sunday school.  After church Heath started working outside and I started working on my presentation for tomorrow.  I have the wonderful opportunity, once again, to help teach high school students at WNCC.  I have a contact that I made while at Stateline who has really kept me in the loop.  He had me teach a class last spring too.  The topic of this two week, 30 hour course, is Safety.  Tomorrow, I will present the very first presentation of the week.  Introduction to O.S.H.A.  That is a tall order to cover in just three hours.  I had my work cut out for me.  Jason, my contact, is currently in Korea adopting his second son!  Blessings for him and his wife!!  :)

At 7:00 pm, I switched gears and got to put on my creative hat.  Time for my first round of senior pictures this year!  I was so excited to go on location.  They chose Trails West behind the zoo in Scottsbluff, right along the North Platte River with our beautiful monument in the background.

What a great time I had!  Wonderful people, very photogenic.  We not only got to take some senior pictures, but also some family shots.  It was alot of fun!  I am so thankful for the opportunity to do this!

A couple geese flying low over the river.

Serenity

No comments: