Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, July 19, 2015

~*Race Day*~


Heath got to help me set up my transition area, which usually they don't allow.  We set up my stuff and then he got a photo of the swim start!  Open water, wetsuit legal!  Nothing like the chill of a fresh mountain water lake.  My Daddy drove to Steamboat to watch me race today!  So special.  After the race, Dad took us to my all time favorite cafe called Creekside!  Check out the BEAUTIFUL flowers in all of their gardens along the river.

Creekside Cafe Flower Garden

Daddy and Me

Heath and Me

We found a surprise when we got home!  We got adopted by Little Miss.  She started coming around while Garry and Barb were watching our dogs while we were out of town.  She is so sweet.  Heath said not to name her because we were not going to get to keep her.  Turns out, he named her Harley.  :)  (I think that is a good sign!)


She is super sweet and our dogs like her.  She just wants loving.  She has been trained to some degree...sit.
She is definitely all puppy as her paws are HUGE!  All black, with a little white, she looks like a lab mix.

Our newest addition photo by the garden!


Our dogs were absolutely exhausted from their weekend with their grandparents and then coming home to us and a new dog.  Cat thrilled to have everyone home.  Family together again!  :)  = LOVE!

No comments: