Love Is....

Love Is....

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Welcome Back!

Hi Friends and Family!! Please send me a word to let me know how you are doing! It will be SOOOO great to hear from you! If you have a chance to connect, let me know so we can Skype/Facetime and have a coffee catchup date! 

Quick recap: We went back to Nebraska the week before Thanksgiving and got to see the boys, Heath's mom and dad, and my daddy and our dogs! After Christmas, we got to go to Illinois to see my mama! My sister is in Morocco teaching English as a second language. Life is good here....God is good! Heathy and happy. I now work at a small animal hospital and really like it as I work with wonderful people and it is a great schedule for my triathlon training.

I have been training really hard in the off season and humbly learning to balance training with being a Godly wife to Heath. He is SUPER supportive of my habit as I get out of bed at 4:30-4:45 am most days and falling asleep between 8 and 9 pm after eating supper and making lunches for the next day. I am passionate about the sport and just amazed to see God working in my life through the sport. I have met so many incredible people along the way. I just cannot talk enough about how awesome it is. I am excited to see how God will use His gifts of passion, desire, and ability through me. :)

No comments: