Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Prayer and Share Today

Great morning ~ lifting and a bike ride!  I was able to train with an online program called Zwift today at the apartment.  Works great and it keeps you moving at a certain functional threshold power level for various intervals.  Keeps the mind working for sure!

After my second breakfast, I took a thirty minute nap before heading down street for the monthly Prayer and Share with a lady's group from my church.  I met them last April when we first moved to Texas.  They reached out to me and are an absolutely wonderful *BLESSING* to me!  We meet at a quaint little restaurant in a beautiful location called Adriatic.  They meet every 3rd Thursday of the month in the morning for breakfast and praying.  I have been blessed to attend a few sessions when I am not working.  It is an AWESOME group of ladies!

No comments: