Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, February 24, 2017

Bountiful Blessings

Late last night after looking at my training schedule, I decided that instead of swimming today, I still needed to get in another run and bike.  With that, I texted my friend Raquel.  It's a whole lot more fun and usually much faster to run with a friend.  Raquel said she'd love to run so we met at Starbuck's this morning.  We ended up running 6 miles.  She qualified for Boston, so she is super fast.  She definitely pushed me this morning as we watched the sun rise over the Stonebridge Lake.  We kept the same time I had on Wednesday for only 3 miles.  Getting stronger!

*Blessings*


Done with the run, onto the bike before  heading to work at 10 am.  My friend, Lisa, got me started training with an online program called Zwift for the winter.  It's pretty neat because I can ride from the apartment (on my trainer) and still gauge how much power I am using via some computerized mechanism she loaned me.

No comments: