Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blizzard?!


Well, I was up by 5:15 am, so much for "sleeping in."  LOL!  My body is just used to this timing, so I got up and ate left over zucchini bread from last night (with ice cream) and worked on some things in the house!  Don't judge, it is Saturday, after all  ice cream is dairy, right?!  After a little while I went back to bed to read, something I haven't done for fun in a really long time.

I'd say, oh, about 10 am or so, I get a call from Heath that Pa (Gary) was coming over.  I was still lounging in my P.J.'s, so as quickly as I had answered, I hung up and ran for my room to put on some real clothes.  By the time I had gotten back to the laundry room to change the laundry, Pa was there.  :)  I had mentioned earlier in the week that I would like to help him and Heath put in the new flooring in Heath's house.  So, I left my laundry undone and frantically left the house with Gary.

As you can see from the picture, I got quite a bit of snow at my house out in Stegall.  Gary and I both had our Muck's on and when we got to town, the boys were wondering why since they didn't hardly have any white on the ground at all.

We had a great morning, we went to get measurements at Heath's house and then went all over town finding parts, supplies, and getting things together.  When we got back to the house, Shane, Justin, and Andrew all helped us get the floor in and clean up the house, ALOT!  They were so helpful and the floor looks great!  Go Team!


No comments: