Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, March 25, 2013

S.P.I.N.N.I.N.G.

First day of spinning for the spring session.  I have been looking forward to this since I moved back to the area.  Roger and Wendy are our instructors for the morning session and they are so fun and inspirational.  It’s fun to do group workouts, especially since I already know most of the people in the class from before.  I waited to start this spring session because I wanted to allow my hip some time to rest/heal.  After 6 or 7 weeks of physical therapy, nothing seems better.  It did feel better for a short time period, but it’s BACK!  I found out this weekend, that the more time I take off and don’t use it, the more it hurts.

Soooo……I went to spinning this morning with the intentions to not push it very hard and to just stay seated the whole time.  Well, I did not push it to the max, but I sure did not stay seated!  It felt so good to be back on the bike with the music pumping and being surrounded by old friends.  Heath let me use his heart rate monitor that his son got him for Christmas!   I don’t know if he will ever get it back; it is awesome!  I’m kidding, I couldn’t do that!  It was a great way to start my day!


More of the same at work, dealing with “big girl” things and having to deal with confrontation and sometimes uncomfortable situations, but I feel like we are making big strides.  This is my cheering squad!  :)

No comments: