Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More Pictures

So, on Sunday, I was working on my website at Heath's house after church  (he has internet :).  As I was working on getting it hosted with Wix.com, Andrew came up and asked me what I was doing.  I told him that I had been researching photography hosting websites and I had come up with this one which I was currently working on.  He brought up an excellent question, "Can't they just right-click and save your pictures?"  Why yes they can.  Thanks to him, I continued my research and ended up with another website designed specifically for pictures.  

There is a commission with each photo you sell, but it goes directly to the printer and then right on to the customer, if you so choose.  You can also do "self-fulfilled" orders where we can build the log frames and fill the order ourselves.  Totally worth it.  I just need to get it up so I can display my photos.  So excited about new venture.  I've been talking about it for years, time to do it!

I had physical therapy this morning and it went well. Slowly but surely.  I'm not in the agony I was when I started P.T., now back to doing whatever I want and still just feel the dull pain.  My physical therapist is encouraged by my progress and we are only meeting once a week now!

As I was sitting with heat on my hip this morning at P.T., I started talking with the gentleman next to me.  He is a photographer and we got to chatting.  He has a full time job and does photography on his on the side.  How encouraging to have another contact to discuss ideas with!  So exciting!  :)

No comments: