Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, March 4, 2013

Loan

I have been waiting anxiously to hear from the bank.  My Uncle Mike and cousin Tim both called me within four minutes of each other today.  They can do the loan!  I have to get my car sold before anything happens though.  Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday I can get an ad in the local paper.  It's in great shape, so I hope to sell it quickly.  My backup plan is to find a dealer who will give me something for it.  It may not be ALL I want to get for it, but at least it would be a down payment and I wouldn't have to worry about selling it myself!


This weekend I was in some weird funk and wasn't really motivated to do anything.  It was actually a blessing in disguise because I got my camera out and started learning about it.  Thanks to inspiration from my good friend Mittie Mae, I came out with some pretty cool pictures!



Tonight I went to Andrew, Justin, and Shane's winter band concert.  They all did great!  Then, we made supper!  :)

No comments: