Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Conference

Today, Heath and I went to a Food Safety conference with our insurance company.  It was held at the Hampton Inn in Scottsbluff, the lunch they served was excellent, by the way.  We both learned alot and realized how important food safety is to our business.  We have lots to do, but we will get it accomplished because we have the backing of our board and our management team.


Our next item on the agenda today was a house inspection on the potential largest purchase of my life so far. Heath came with me after work to meet with the home inspector.  I was not impressed by the inspector because he did not inspect up to code, but other than that, all the big things checked out well.  I am so excited to keep moving forward with this purchase!


Last, but not least, we went back to the office to eat leftovers from lunch today that they gave us.  Then, we headed over to Connie and Ernie's house for our Crazy Love Bible study.  Embarrassing as it was, both Heath and I were blatantly falling asleep while Ernie was speaking.  I felt so bad, Ernie even said extra prayers for us because he knew how tired we were.  Heath and I both made it to the gym for the morning session three of the four days this week so far!  Makes for an early morning, but is so great to get up and get it out of the way early and feel good all day!

No comments: