Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, February 27, 2015

Fort Morgan Store

Today, I got to travel down to Fort Morgan, Colorado with our Human Resources lady for our North Regional Quarterly Safety Meeting.  We had alot of fun driving down together.  She picked me up at my office at 8 am after our local safety meeting.  I had a gentleman come in from the local fire department to talk about first aid and CPR.  It went really well as it stemmed good discussion.

I had Amy stop because I thought this was LEPA in Colorado
(turns out it is not).  We are on the cutting edge of this with our
first system set to run this Spring in Bridgeport, Nebraska.

Amy and I went to the meeting and got back relatively late on Friday evening.  When I got back to the office to get my car, my boss was still there.  I gave him a run-down of the whole day and told him that I felt we are in good shape as far as safety goes.  It was a good day with lots of nice people and a beautiful tractor store.


After work, as late as it was, I still needed to get in my workout for the day.  With Heath's inspiration and encouragement along with him so graciously cooking supper, I got it done!  Biking in the living room.  Drives the dogs nuts!

No comments: