Love Is....

Love Is....

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday

Yesterday, Heath had his quarterly check-up with his diabetes doctor in Longmont, Colorado.  He left early to get down there and I couldn't go with him this time because it was during the week.  It sounds like it went well and that he is going to  live another day!  PRAISES!  :)

I had training for our new PFW/accounting system today for most of the day.  Since it is Wednesday and we have AWANA tonight, I went home at lunch to let the dogs out.  This is what I got home to:

Surprise!  From one end of the house to the other.

After cleaning this up, I walked around outside with the dogs for a few minutes.  The birds were relaxing under the trees on the island.  Everyone was pretty content with this beautiful day....other than the dogs who proved to me that they would rather be outside.  LOL!


A picture Heath took of me while we were playing with the kids tonight at AWANA.

No comments: