Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, May 4, 2013

~S~L~E~E~P~


I got lots of sleep last night.  I felt so much better.  Needless to say, I didn’t make it to Wayne or Travis’ graduation from Frontier School of the Bible.  Dad and I ate buckwheat pancakes and eggs with veggies.  I loaded up the pickup with totes and headed up to the hospital to see Connie as she had just had back surgery.  I got to visit with her and Ernie.  For those of you who don’t have the pleasure of knowing them, they are a wonderful couple with whom I have shared several Bible studies.

I met Dad over at my house just in time for lunch at the Melbeta All Around.  He had been looking forward to another hamburger from there ever since his last visit.  We loaded up the dogs and headed over there.  Turns out we had just missed them, it was 1:50 pm and the cook leaves at 1:30 pm.  So, we settled on going back into Gering to get Subway.

Dad and I knocked out all of the cabinets on the east side of the kitchen to open it up.  WOW, what a huge difference it made!  Heath stopped by after Andrew’s track meet in Alliance to help us with the heavy part of the removal.  This looks great and lets in a ton of light!  We also took down the 6” drop ceiling and removed the big box enveloping the refrigerator and moved it along the south wall.

I went with Heath to church for the hog roast and really enjoyed the meal and fellowship.  I brought some home to Dad as he wanted to work on the painting in Tiny and Trav’s house.  It’s really coming along nice.

No comments: