Love Is....

Love Is....

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Duck Dynasty!

Beautiful moon this morning as I was leaving my house after I fed Penney and broke her ice on the tank.  I slept in today and took a "rest" day from working out.  It was a bit chilly in my house last night.  That's kind of a funny story.  Lately, I leave my house at 55* during the day while I am away at work.  So, when I got home last night, I thought I would try to tough it out and not turn it up.  My plan was to just fire up my ceramic electric heater on a preset timer for 2 hours as I was falling asleep.  I was pulling on all my warm gear including knee high socks, sweat pants, and a hoody.  Well, my hoody was extremely cold, so I decided to briefly stick it on the heater to warm it up just a tad before putting it on.  Well, turns out my heater is smarter than I thought.  It did an auto-shut down to keep the house from burning down, I guess.  I unplugged it and got into bed and waited and waited and waited.  Third time was the charm.  I kept getting out of bed and trying to make it work again by plugging it in, but it needed to take 'time' to make sure things were under control, which obviously they were.  By this point I was pretty much an ice cube, my hands and feet were like blocks of ice.  It took quite a bit longer to get that heat kicked up enough to thaw me out, but I was finally ready to sleep by like 11 pm!!!!  Way too late!

Anyway, tonight is the kickoff to the next season of Duck Dynasty.  I have been hooked since Nickolas Henning introduced me to it during the crazy and hectic days called Vet School.  Thank you Nick!  Heath and I went over to his parents to watch the new episodes.  Yep, I lasted through the first one and then I was out like a light.

No comments: