Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Miss Penney

I got to work on my house all day.  Heath and his dad came over and got  my deep freezer and washer and dryer all moved into my house!  Yay!  I'm about back into business...so close, yet so much left to do.  I don't want to get too much of my stuff unpacked, but I do want to be comfortable.  I'm not quite sure exactly when I will be moving again, but it will probably be sometime in the Spring.

For lunch, we went to Senkel's and then I rode Miss Penney back through the hay fields to her new home at my house!  This is a total dream for me.  Having Penney with me at my house under my supervision is a first and an awesome first at that!  I have asked for a horse since I was a child and now, I get to take full responsibility for her.

Later on, I went over to Tim and Tricia's for supper and game night with the kids.  We had so much fun catching up and playing a game called "Quelf."  I am so loving my new life!  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great picture of the whole crew!