Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, June 24, 2013

Everybody Say Y~M~C~A!

I'M BACK!  Today, as the doctor ordered, I was on a stationary bike.  I was on it for 20 minutes and it felt GREAT!  This healing is truly going amazing!  I also tried something new today as this is what my plan was for when I was down with hip surgery for 4-6 weeks...the hand bike.  It's just backwards, you use your hands instead of your feet to pedal.  I was also able to lift again too!  Felt great!  I ate all day to fulfill my cravings for food, what a wonderful feeling, actually being hungry because of physical activity!

First day back to Bridgeport without crutches!  Great day!  Actually went out to take pictures of the new pea bins going up and they have 1 of 4 up now!  Yay!  On my way back to the office I stopped by the warehouse to check on the guys and I got to help them mark bags.  It was a great way to get out to the warehouse and also get some exercise on my hip, standing there.

Playing fetch!

After work, I met with a gentleman to cut my hay and Heath took the rotary scrubber back to Roger.  Great teamwork!  Then, we went back to his place in Mitchell and he started mowing while I got some fish ready for the grill.  He and Justin went to run on the track (don't brag-no running for me yet, but it's coming!  :).  While they were there, I finished mowing the yard, yes, just 11 days post surgery!  Great surgeon!  PRAISES!  :)

No comments: