Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday

My hay got all baled this morning!  How awesome that Garry and Heath have worked so very hard to piece this together for me!  We had a gentleman from church offer to bale it at 4 am this morning!  The boys are still with their mom, so Heath and I (and the dogs) went to Sunday school and church.  Sunday school was taught by a different person today who challenged us in our everyday walk with Christ.  It was simply amazing!


After church, Garry went with us to Coop for my favorite, salad bar-all you can eat!  I pretty much stuffed myself as I knew we were going to work most of the day on the house!  When we finished, we went to the house and shortly Garry came over to load up his tractor and baler.  Where there's a will, there is a way.  Please see the following photo ---->


Please take note that the baler-3 feet wider than the trailer-is loaded behind the tractor over the wheel well of the trailer.  Also, notice the red shirts the boys are wearing.....these became the "red flags" to warn oncoming traffic of his shear size as he drives downtown to get gas at the mini mart.  Gotta love em!  :)

My ladies had their first egg in their new home.

No comments: