Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Date/Relaxing Sunday with My Man

God has blessed me with a wonderful husband!  We got a wild hair and decided to head to Cheyenne after church as a little relaxing and unwinding time.  We loaded up the dogs to go to church with us so they could go with us on our roadtrip.  After church, Garry asked if they could come out and hangout with him.  We thought they might enjoy that.  It is not that we didn't want them with us, but running around would be more fun than sitting in the car and way better than sitting at home waiting for us to get there.  I love those dogs!  They are such a part of our family.

We dropped the doggies off in Stegall and headed to Qdoba in Cheyenne.  This is one of our favorite quick places to eat when in Cheyenne.  We then headed over to the Bicycle Station to pick up my fixed bike!  Yay!  When we got there, they told us it was way under the quote and I even added in a new *bright* yellow helmet.  (Definitely wanted to replace my old one, just in case I hit my head in the accident.  I don't think I did, but wanted to be safe!)

Heath and I have been talking about starting to bike together and did so a bit this summer.  Once winter hits, we thought it would be awesome to get the bike stands that you put your actual bike in up in the barn.  Now that we have the roof on the barn and it is really taking shape, we decided that this would be our Christmas gift to each other.  We got all the appropriate pieces to make it work for both of our bikes.  He will be able to ride his mountain bike while I ride my road bike.  So excited!

After this wonderful stop, we went to the mall.  Heath calls it a gift for himself when he buys me something.  You all know that I am not much of a shopper, but we sure do have fun when we do this.  We don't do it very often, so I am learning to enjoy it.  Somehow this trip we happened upon really pretty, fancy dresses.  Heath was enjoying the model show and wanted to share the photos with my Mama, so he went all the way to the car to get my phone to take pictures.  What a wonderful man!

We ended up with a dress...which one is it?


So excited about my new fixed bike, new helmet,
and beautiful dress!

No comments: