Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Y.M.C.A. Pool Reopens


The Y.M.C.A. swimming pool has been closed down since August for complete renovations.  I have been swimming at the Splash, but really excited and ready for the opening.  It actually opened yesterday, but since Monday's are Heath's day off, so we usually sleep in and I either workout at night or take a rest day.

The new rennovations are awesome, totally worth the wait!  Nemo and Friends are still there, but the white and blue combination really brightened the place up and makes it look alot bigger.  So exciting!  Pool is super clean and WOAH cold today.  It takes a long time to heat up that much water.  I ended up not being able to take it on today since my body is still sore from my bike accident.  I went and lifted weights instead.  I will try again later this week!

No comments: