Love Is....

Love Is....

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fun Day!

I took my lunch today at TLC today for a little girl time with my previous colleagues.  It was fun because Morgan gave me an eyebrow wax and I got to chat with Kelly, Sarah, and Krystal.  It was a nice little break.

After work, Heath and I had one of those very random, special, and fun dinner dates!  It was so unplanned, but I didn’t have any more lunch leftover and since I have my first digital photography class tonight until 9 pm up at the college, I thought I had better eat something.  On my way to meet Heath at the Oriental House, I bought some brown paper sacks for the football moms to make sack lunches in for the football boys.  They also requested my little quotes to attach to each sack lunch as the boys like reading them!  How fun and honored I feel to be a part of something so great.  I wasn’t going to be able to make it to help assemble the lunches because I have my digital photography class at the Harms Center tonight, but since Heath was headed to Mitchell anyway, I gave them to him my supplies to take to the moms.  Thank you Honey!  I love you!


At my class, I met an amazing lady who is a Christian.  We connected instantly when she sat down next to me and we had the same camera.  We chatted in the parking lot for thirty minutes after class was over.  Thank you Lord for this connection.  Your timing is perfect!



During a break in our class tonight, I was able to locate a couple pieces of our art up on the walls at the Harms Center.  So excited about the upcoming "opening."

No comments: