Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 2

Family Road Trip....9 PM
Long day today, but great!  We pulled out the microscopes in Micro today....how fun!  Got home and still needed to do my run.  Briggsy was thrilled to get out!  Ate dinner with the roomies....burritos from Mrs. Senkel starred the night!  Everyone was SOOO happy to have WONDERFUL homemade food.  (There are like 3 more bags of them!  Yay!)

After we ate, I had to go back into the school to take in my clothes for the morning.  I am going to go on a bike ride with some classmates in the morning and will attempt showering at the school for the first time!  Just before I left, our neighbor came over and she introduced herself.  She is super sweet.  Also, she wanted us to be aware of a local thief in our nice little neighborhood.  So, after this convo, I had the whole house load up in my car....3 dogs, 3 people, 1 road trip at 9 PM to the vet school!  Memories in the making!

No comments: