Love Is....

Love Is....

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Night

Been tying to study bones, but keep pushing it off to try to catch up with syllabus, exam schedules, readings, organization, scholarships, clubs, emails....  As I was cleaning out my inbox, catching up, I found an email from my friend from Stateline Bean in Nebraska.  It was about being who you are and being strong in that and not being guilty for all the things that you are not.

I am but, a woman who wants to learn to be more thankful for what I am, than guilty for what I am not.

Psalm 139:13-14, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  (NIV)  Thank you Lord for my wonderful worship this morning with a wonderful new friend!  It was meant to be.  Please help me focus on what lies ahead of me today, tomorrow, and in the future.

No comments: