Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pitter, Patter, Pitter Patter....

I woke up to the most AMAZINGLY wonderful sound this morning!  My senses rose with the sound of rain and then the smell gently floated through my window with the nice breeze!  So awesome!  I just laid there thinking what a blessing it is!  I so wish I could share with each one of you the moisture we are fortunate enough to be receiving.


Ok, I will stop bragging now and tell you how awesome my day was today!  I had a very relaxing morning as described above and then met some friends from class at the pool to swim!  When we arrived, I saw that the lanes were very full with what appeared to be a swim team.  The lady checking me in said that it was indeed a swim team, but I could still go swim my laps.  My friends went to the other pool and I took Brian with me to talk to the team.  I walked up and asked if it was a high school team or a collegiate team and I was pleasantly surprised with his answer.  He said that this was everyone and it was a KSU affiliated deal from what I understood.  When I asked how I could get involved, he said just give me your email address and I will keep you updated!  Needless to say, I had a phenomenal workout and also met a 3rd year vet student.

Afterwards, we all went over to a colleague's house for pancakes....even though it was 4 pm in the afternoon! Banana pancakes with strawberries on top and Nutella!

The rest of the day I have been organizing, cleaning, and ironing!  Productivity so that tomorrow after church I can get to studying!  Finishing up all the odds 'n ends will help with my focus!

No comments: