Love Is....

Love Is....

Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of Vet School

                                    

Yay, the first day of school....Professional Monday!  Heath and Briggs were here to see me off!  ....and yes I did ride my bike as it is my goal to ride my bike to school most days to avoid getting a parking pass if I can.  I have amazing roomies who will take me when/if it gets icy!  So, I just posted both pictures so that you could see the various parts of my day!  :)

Great day, we covered a bunch of things that I remembered from high school and undergrad.  I have lots of work to do to get them back to be fresh in my mind.  Lots of reading and memorization as we tackled the fore limb of the dog today.  Each and every bump on every bone in the dog is fair game for our first exam in Gross Anatomy!

First swim at the Natatorium tonight and I also got to dive for the first time in a very long time!  How fun!  :)

No comments: