Love Is....

Love Is....

Friday, August 24, 2012

Teaching Hospital

Today, Friday, is normally a scheduled exam day.  Since we do not have any exams yet, we had the day to do what we needed to do.  I got to go lift in the morning with Pam and Brian and then go home and shower.  I went back to the school for my second of 3 rabies shots and then headed over to the Teaching Hospital.

We are extremely luck to have such a valuable resource at our fingertips!  We are encouraged, just about everyday to hang out at the teaching hospital during our free time.  I was able to take advantage of this after the rabies clinic today.  I spent about 2 hours there and had a great experience.

Probably the best part of my day was dancing tonight!  I went with Brian and Pam and a ton of our classmates were there!  It was super fun!  I got to do alot of 2-steppin!  Alot different than line dancing, but I got out and enjoyed myself!  :)

No comments: