Love Is....

Love Is....

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Last Day in Texas


Today, was my last day in Texas with the family.  While we were waiting to head out to do some shopping at Bass Pro, Belle and I went for a walk to the park to play and to look through her new binoculars at the birdies on the pond.

We had fun!  Then, we headed to Bass Pro Show and then JCPenny.  I had some Christmas gifts to exchange from my mama at JCP and thought this would be an excellent place to do it.  It was a great trade in, thank you Mama!

At lunch time, we found a Rainforest Cafe and the kids kept the secret of the rainforest coming alive.  It was alot of fun to spend time with these precious children!



Bass Pro Shop

Rainforest Cafe in Dallas

New workout clothes, thank you Mama!

Modeling some of my new clothes
for my hubby.

No comments: