Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, January 10, 2015

* Life * Love * Laugh *

I truly treasure full days that I get to be at home.  I really like a productive day and today was one of those awesome days!  Thank you and praises to the Good Lord for helping me prioritize and accomplish my goals.  I got to play house, clean, and bake!  AND I got to spend time with my Daddy.


Barb gave me these really neat Mason jar hangers for Christmas that I finally got hung up.  I have always wondered why I have little hooks underneath my cabinet up top there.  Now, low and behold, they have a purpose.


I got to bake five different things from several different cookbooks.  This was alot of fun because I got to experiment with some diabetic recipes.  Tomorrow will be the test when Heath gives them the taste test.  We shall see!  :)


 Time to put away our beautiful Christmas plates.  It is such a joy to be able to enjoy these plates as we share a meal with friends and family.  Until next year!


Cleaning the refrigerator is not always the most fun thing while you are doing it, but WOAH what a sense of accomplishment when you are finished!  Ok, I am a bit strange, I know, but it is so refreshing to know that you have cleaned underneath those bottom drawers and all the nooks and crannies.  Let's face it, I don't know about you, but that gunk is pretty sneaky!  I didn't even know how gross it was until I started really getting serious with my cleaning!  LOL!  Clean fridge!


So, I have been participating in the Bountiful Baskets deal for a while now.  During this past summer, I didn't order a basket due to our own wonderful bountiful garden.  With all the frozen veggies in our freezer, we really have had a great winter  full of the freshness of summertime.  This past week, I noticed us getting low in the fruit department, so I decided to venture out and order a basket.  I actually went a bit overboard and I ordered the regular basket (50% fruit, 50% veggie, 100% healthy!), a 5-loaf organic honey oat bread, and the juice pack.  That juice pack is awesome as it has a bunch of great things for smoothies!


This was a great experience for my daddy to see how this works as he is starting to think about opening a Bountiful Basket site close to his home.  He was able to ask some questions to the volunteers today and they directed him to their website.  Dad is pretty excited to introduce something like this to his town.


This is all the fruit and veggies that were in the basket and the juice pack.  The bread is already in the freezer!  All of this for $40!  It's a great deal.  Check out their website for a location near you:  www.bountifulbaskets.org.

No comments: