Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, January 3, 2015

~Road Trip~

Last night, I got home from work and Barb, Garry, Fuzz, and Heath were at the house and all packed and ready to go.  Luckily, I had my stuff almost ready to go, I just had to add a few more odds n' ends.  A few goodbyes were said to the dogs, to the cat, and to Dad.  It was a bit crazy getting out the door, be then we were off.  We made it 5 hours to York, Nebraska shortening our drive today to 10 hours.

We had a nice healthy hotel breakfast of awesome oats and fruit and I even got a nice *brisk* walk in before we hit the road again.  I got to read a bit in the car while Heath and his dad got to catch up.  It was a smooth trip, no troubles.  The Lord was definitely with us the whole time!

Random LONG roadtrip selfie!

We drove through my summer of 2006 town of Guthrie, Oklahoma and passed the first Braum's ice cream place I ever entered.  When we got closer to Prosper, Gram and Pa called Bill.  When we pulled up to the front of their house, the kids were outside waiting for us.  It was a grand arrival with plenty of hugs to go around.  Lexie, Belle, and Elijah are Bill and Alicia's kids.  Super precious family!

No comments: