Love Is....

Love Is....

Saturday, July 28, 2018

*Farm Life*

Farm Fresh Sleepover Breakfast  :)  Truett got to go swimming while I made breakfast!

Yummy omelets with leftovers from last night's fajitas.

Truett is a true cowboy and today he also got to be a farmer!  It was his goal to catch a chicken...and so he did!

Look at that boy!  ADORABLE!  Big 'ole smile!

What a great sleepover with so much catching up!  I am always so grateful for times like these because they are always so needed.  If I don't make the time to make stuff like this happen, then life continues to fly by.  I feel like times by....some days I look down and it's like 'how did so much time just pass without me knowing it!?'  I get so wrapped up in my daily life and doing what needs to be done within my family, my home, my church, and even in my workplace.  If something or someone is important to you, make a commitment today - pencil it in on the calendar even if it's not until winter!  You will be amazed that by just getting it on the calendar you will prioritize that time differently!  You will be rewarded with a great, much-needed connection and fellowship with that special friend.  Or even pets if you want to spend more time walking them or taking them to the lake.  It will be mutually beneficial and you will feel happy about your choice to prioritize your oh so valuable time to connect!

My new favorite squash:  White Ace.  The use of the InstaPot was amazing and allowed me to process very efficiently!

Chokecherry pie for Pa! 

Cucumber chips with a variety of different seasonings.

No comments: